" S Y A F I Q A H "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" Assalamualaikum and hye. An ordinary girl who start falling for korean dramas and kpop since 2013.β™₯ "
We can chatting here





FLATLAYS.}
Sunday 6 September 2015 | 23:02 | 0Comment

Assalamualaikum and hye guysss. So , today we gonna talk about FLATLAYS. Ok. Actually semua orang suka flatlay ni kan. Including me lol. But Iqa memang tak buat this flatlay sebab kat rumah memang tak ada apa-apa yang ada white background. So sekadar suka tengok orang buat this kind of flatlay lah. It is so pretty and I love it so much. Ada 3 example of flatlays and Iqa suka gila dekat 3 ni. πŸ’–

Example Number 1.
-This one is FLATLAY FOOD. Because I'm a food lover , so everything is must be about food. πŸ˜‚


I like this one so much because it is so simple , pretty and very very very attractive. With the coconut , the coffee , the blueberries and the iphone are so perf. πŸ’•

Example Number 2.
-This one is FLATLAY FASHION.
Ok , this one memang ilsm. 
I love this one so much. Ni memang style Iqa because I hate heels and I love sneakers dang I love sneakers so much omgomgomgomg. I love sweaters and watches too. I'm so done with this , omg kehkeh. πŸ’•

Example Number 3.
-The last one is FLATLAY MAKEUP.
I don't wear any makeup besides lip balm and face powder. Tapi Iqa suka tengok makeup tu masalah dia. πŸ‘


This one omg. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ Seperti yang Iqa cakap kat atas tu , Iqa memang suka tengok makeup and suka tengok orang buat tutorial makeup something like that. But I can't wear makeup lol. Actually I don't like wearing makeup. Lol I don't know why. Memang tak ada keinginan nak pakai makeup. Bila pakai lipstick , lip memang automatically jadi keras. Damn πŸ˜‚

OK , so that's all my favourite flatlay. Actually ada banyak lagi jenis flatlay yang ada. Boleh tengok dekat google or tumblr or instagram. So byeee. See you next time. πŸ’•

Labels: